Status
Not open for further replies.

Enkiman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi,

- I do not know what I'm saying ?

Three months Im not getting my earnings, and we are in the fourth month :( ...
So you know we live of these profits,I borrowed money now to Live...!

- I have contacted Neteller and paypal support team he said that my account operates and can receive and transfer money !!

- Why the month of July does not appear on the Dashboard ?

this message on your Dashboard"Receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a PayPal zero country" I think it's a bug you have...

I stopped working in the channel
I know this is devastating for my channel her more than 72 thousand subscribers

I can be pulled out Freedom in any time..and losing my money
But the loser in all of this both of us

This is really frustrating

So I hope that you will find us a solution these days

nassim,

Attachments

• 2016-08-07_023942.jpg
    2016-08-07_023942.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 22
  • 2016-08-07_023720.jpg
    2016-08-07_023720.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2016-08-07_023309.jpg
    2016-08-07_023309.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2016-08-07_023017.jpg
    2016-08-07_023017.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 18

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
July's earning won't appear as Freedom operates on a two month delay, so for example July's earning will be paid at the end of September. From what you said it seems like its a paypal limitation not a problem with Freedom per say. Here's what I managed to find about this issue in our FAQ's - A limitation could be that you are able to send money, but not receive money (from Freedom, for example). Check to see if PayPal in your country allows you to receive earnings. If you are not able to receive money in your country, then there is nothing to do to solve this issue. In the future, we will be providing more payment methods. Till then, you are not able to receive any earnings on PayPal.

I would sugest contacting our support team here - http://www.support.tm/, and explain the situation to them and see if there is any way they might be able to get the money to you.

Upvote 0

Enkiman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
July's earning won't appear as Freedom operates on a two month delay, so for example July's earning will be paid at the end of September. From what you said it seems like its a paypal limitation not a problem with Freedom per say. Here's what I managed to find about this issue in our FAQ's - A limitation could be that you are able to send money, but not receive money (from Freedom, for example). Check to see if PayPal in your country allows you to receive earnings. If you are not able to receive money in your country, then there is nothing to do to solve this issue. In the future, we will be providing more payment methods. Till then, you are not able to receive any earnings on PayPal.

I would sugest contacting our support team here - http://www.support.tm/, and explain the situation to them and see if there is any way they might be able to get the money to you.

Freedom is supposed that find a solution to catch profits ,for those throwing problems with Paypal
why do not find solutions, etc outside the paypal ??
why we do not suggest other ways ??
how do we work without profit
I want to invest some dollars advertising my channel, and buy some software ?
I send and open ticket message to support team .. but no replies
I do not know I do now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.