Request LAST COVER

MariamPMusic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
MariamPMusic
Hey! I just upload my new cover to my youtube channel and I want to know what do you think about it!
It's the first time that I do the instrumental with a virtual keyboard.
Thank U so much!

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
That was new and pretty intriguing. Very well done.

I kept noticing your keyboard video on the bottom kept moving when it reset, it's fine it just became a little distraction. Not sure what your using for editing, but maybe try and keep it more consistent if you can.

Another thing is add more tags to your video. This is a very unique style of music, so try and add tags which are relevant to your style "Keyboard music, Keyboard beat, Independent musician, artistic music," stuff like that. The more tags the better for you. The video already has a decent amount of views, but the more tags the better it'll be for your searches.

One last thing is add some descriptions to your video. There's no description on why you did this, what you used to do this style of music, stuff like that. Sometimes people like a reason or backstory as to why you made this song, or did this style of artistic music.

That's about it. Nonetheless well done!

HPH_Potion_2.png

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Great cover!

I know when I look for music for my playlist I dispose intros and outros. You could try adding your end cards to the last 10 seconds of your cover. This way listeners will not have to wait for your outro as well as an ad to expire in order to get to the next song on their playlist.

The keyboard videos Where a little distracting but I totally understand the meaning of them! You are very pretty and I think all eyes should be on you and not the distracting keyboards.

Other than those suggestions, great video and cover! I wish you well!