ProductWar

Rising User
Apr 1, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
He There I am Vardana Bhanot From India And I Recently Joined Youtube And Now having 5 Subscribers On My Channel "ProductWar" A Review Based Channel.
What I am gonna do on In
* Smartphone,watches, pc review and Comparison
* Wearable Review
* Accessories Review
* Toy Review
* And Weekly Vblog

Wating For Suggestions From You . Hope You will Help me to grow my channel and Community

Please Subscribe My Channel

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
He There I am Vardana Bhanot From India And I Recently Joined Youtube And Now having 5 Subscribers On My Channel "ProductWar" A Review Based Channel.
What I am gonna do on In
* Smartphone,watches, pc review and Comparison
* Wearable Review
* Accessories Review
* Toy Review
* And Weekly Vblog

Wating For Suggestions From You . Hope You will Help me to grow my channel and Community

Please Subscribe My Channel
Heya Vardana, what got you interested in making youtube videos? How did you come up with your idea for content? What kind of suggestions are you looking for? ^^

Reactions: ProductWar

ProductWar

Rising User
Apr 1, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Heya Vardana, what got you interested in making youtube videos? How did you come up with your idea for content? What kind of suggestions are you looking for? ^^
sir basically i am a smartphone geek hence i thought to share what i know to the world and help them know about and I wanted the people to buy the best which will help them save money
and i want suggestions
that if you can check my channel and my videos and suggest me what can i do to make my videos more helpful to people

ProductWar

Rising User
Apr 1, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sharing your knowledge is nice, how are you looking to expand your channel more in the future? What's the next step?
sir in starting i will upload only tech videos as my channel will grow i will start reviewing wearable and toy i am not doing it now because i have no money to invest and i will make some weekly vblogs (after i reach 10000 subs )

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
sir in starting i will upload only tech videos as my channel will grow i will start reviewing wearable and toy i am not doing it now because i have no money to invest and i will make some weekly vblogs (after i reach 10000 subs )
What kind of tech videos have done the best so far for you? Do you know what videos appeal to the public more? Getting 10,000 subs can take a long time, depending on the channel. Do you have any money to invest in your channel in general?

ProductWar

Rising User
Apr 1, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What kind of tech videos have done the best so far for you? Do you know what videos appeal to the public more? Getting 10,000 subs can take a long time, depending on the channel. Do you have any money to invest in your channel in general?
Reviewing Smartphones And Watches is my best part I have uploaded 1 video till now on Lenovo k3 note and the second video is now uploading my first video got 10 views till now and Toys are also my strong point and no i have no. money to invest
And I know it takes long to reach 10000 sub milestone but still i will work harder and smarter and once i will definately reach my milestone

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Reviewing Smartphones And Watches is my best part I have uploaded 1 video till now on Lenovo k3 note and the second video is now uploading my first video got 10 views till now and Toys are also my strong point and no i have no. money to invest
And I know it takes long to reach 10000 sub milestone but still i will work harder and smarter and once i will definately reach my milestone
I hope that you can reach your milestone ^^ If you're able to get money in the future, investing it in art, collaborations, or anything video related would get you to your goal faster. I need to head off for a bit, but good luck on getting everything for your channel ready Product!

Reactions: ProductWar

ProductWar

Rising User
Apr 1, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I hope that you can reach your milestone ^^ If you're able to get money in the future, investing it in art, collaborations, or anything video related would get you to your goal faster. I need to head off for a bit, but good luck on getting everything for your channel ready Product!
Ok thanks Sir, Hope We Will meet sometime