Gaming Let's Make a Machinima

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
For any one who has ever wanted to create or participate or help in making a machinima then please join me.

Over the last few years I have always been interested in machinimas, and I have been working on a small story for one but I need help with writing, producing, and of course... shooting. I would like to ask as many of you as I can to help.

I need people who can help me with a storyline and script, we can brainstorm and shape it in a way that will make the machinima interesting to anyone.
I also need people who can voice and direct individual characters after the scripts and ideas have been produced.

So if you can help, please let me know and we can discuss how to go about making our dream a reality!
-thanks!

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hey, DaMeedie!
Your idea seems pretty cool, and as far as I can remember, I haven't seen a proposal like this.
I am very creative and have thought about doing scripts before. I like to focus on comedy, sci-fi and action, although I can diversify.
I make my own scripts for all my videos that I have done and I believe I would be a good voice actor. I have a low pitch, clear voice, which I think would be great for voice acting.
Here is my Skype to contact me on: decrepitsundew3
I hope that you consider adding me to the team.
Thanks, bud!

Smith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Hey fam.
This looks really cool and I have allways been a big fan of Machinimas.
I'd love to help with anything you need.
My skype is : daniel.smith886

-Smith