PC LETS MAKE MINECRAFT GREAT AGAIN!

Trickel_Plays

Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
Trickel_Plays
Hello,

I am looking for a bunch off people who would like to come and play on a server with couple of plugins!

The basic idea of the server is Mianite where we build stuff destroy stuff, fight each other, prank each other and so on..
We would stream or record plus minus on the same time and maybe some separate times but mostly in the same time as others!!!!!

If you have a youtube channel or Twitch channel and have a couple of hours a day or two to come and pla ythen leave your info!!!!!

The only rule would be no baby-voices plz!

Smith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
I would love to be a part of this
I also have many spare hours to play.
Discord: Smith

Stealrockgaming123

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
I am a youtube with 30 subs and I would help other people and I have like 5 hours on monday tuseday and so on but saturday and sunday like 13 hours. My skype is stealrockgaming123

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hello,

I am looking for a bunch off people who would like to come and play on a server with couple of plugins!

The basic idea of the server is Mianite where we build stuff destroy stuff, fight each other, prank each other and so on..
We would stream or record plus minus on the same time and maybe some separate times but mostly in the same time as others!!!!!

If you have a youtube channel or Twitch channel and have a couple of hours a day or two to come and pla ythen leave your info!!!!!

The only rule would be no baby-voices plz!
id like to join I have skype, a microphone, Minecraft, and a voice that isn't super squeaky