Gaming Lokiie! New to Youtube!

cameron mamone

New User
May 6, 2015
Newcastle
YouTube
redux15
Hello everyone I am a new content creator on youtube and twitch I partnered with freedom a while ago and have finally got my act together and started to upload content and stream as regular as possible!

I mainly play call of duty but also other types of games mainly fps as that is my favourite genre of game!

my youtube is UC5S-aw7-FGE3yt7eKZVxFEg
my second channel is in the related channels
my twitch is thatoneguylokiie

I hope to bring entertaining and fun content to the freedom community aswell as the entire gaming community I hope I am given a warm welcome! thanks for looking at my post everyone who does :)
lokiielogo2.jpg

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone I am a new content creator on youtube and twitch I partnered with freedom a while ago and have finally got my act together and started to upload content and stream as regular as possible!

I mainly play call of duty but also other types of games mainly fps as that is my favourite genre of game!

I hope to bring entertaining and fun content to the freedom community aswell as the entire gaming community I hope I am given a warm welcome! thanks for looking at my post everyone who does :)
View attachment 15059
Welcome man :)

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member

View attachment 15059

Well your hope of receiving a warm welcome has come true. Welcome! I have no doubt that your will bring great things to the freedom and gaming community. GG