PC Looking For A Collab Partner (5 subs) (new)

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
hello. im looking for people to do collabs with and make friends. im not that kinda begging person who says, when are we making videos 50 times a day and dont want to play and get known. im not that person who just collab for fame of other youtubers. i only collab with the people who also want to get to know me and play in the free time when we are not making videos as well.

maybe im a small channel, and i know i am. but i dont collab for fame, i collab for friends and get to know people better and maybe earn something of it, but im not collabing for fame.

game i could collab on is:
left 4 dead 2
gmod/garrys mod
minecraft
tf2
Doom
and other games

and if you want to collab, reply to this thread or add me on skype : rakvarv

UnKnownRaz

Respected User
May 6, 2014
Behind You
YouTube
hello. im looking for people to do collabs with and make friends. im not that kinda begging person who says, when are we making videos 50 times a day and dont want to play and get known. im not that person who just collab for fame of other youtubers. i only collab with the people who also want to get to know me and play in the free time when we are not making videos as well.

maybe im a small channel, and i know i am. but i dont collab for fame, i collab for friends and get to know people better and maybe earn something of it, but im not collabing for fame.

game i could collab on is:
left 4 dead 2
gmod/garrys mod
minecraft
tf2
Doom
and other games

and if you want to collab, reply to this thread or add me on skype : rakvarv
i wouldn't mind collaborating with you. ill add you on skype