PC Looking for a team of 5 - icesmelter (10k subs)

lucas

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
Hello freedom family,
I will keep this short and brief. I am planning on making Minecraft roleplay videos as it is very popular in the Minecraft market but to do so, I would need a few members to perform various roles alloted to them. This is a great opportunity for you guys as I have over 10,000 subscribers with 1,000 views per video and I will promote the team members everytime we make a video. This will benefit your channel in someway or the other. However, there are some requirements that I would like you guys to meet.
1) Have discord. It's easier to communicate that way.
2) Be matured. Have fun when required but be serious when we have work.
3) Have a microphone(not compulsory) Having a mic makes my job easier to explain the plot & roles for the video.
4) Anywhere from EST. (Not compulsory) Since I live in the east coast, I'd prefer to have members from Europe all the way to new Zealand. If you're from US, that's fine but it would just be a lil inconvenient for me.
5) Play Minecraft. That's obvious right?

These are the basic requirements.

Benefits and advantages:
The benefits and advantages which you guys will receive are as follows:
1) Growth for your channel: if you have a YouTube channel, I will promote it on my videos description, about page and at the beginning of my roleplay videos. This will guarantee you growth for your channel.
2) Monetary benefits: If my role-playing videos goes as planned and becomes viral, the team members will receive monetary benefits (money) via PayPal.
3) More chances of collaborating with me: Since I have a decent following, I will gladly collaborate with you and promote your channel!
4) Meeting new friends! Friends are a must for any channel, this will be a good opportunity to make friends and collaborate with them.
5) Have fun! : Since, we are a team, we will have fun! Be it playing Minecraft together, chatting live on discord ANYTHING!

The role play will be recorded on a private server of mine. Once you're selected, I'll hand out the ip for the server and also to discord.

My channel is www.youtube.com/c/theicesmelter

So, that's it. Leave a reply down below if you're interested![DOUBLEPOST=1493459292][/DOUBLEPOST]The number of members aren't fixed at 5 members,so, feel free to apply!

Last edited:

lucas

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
4 people have already joined. We might make a new channel dedicated to roleplay.

It seems not many people are interested here. That's fine, it's your loss apparently.