PC Looking for Collab (I have 480 subs)

BrannOGram

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2016
Just looking for a way to achieve my dream. Which is to grow as a youtuber. Anybody who wants to collab with me to benefit us both, let me know <3

Reactions: Goibe

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
hey buddy. Love that dream you have haha.. Hopefully that will work for me also. Would be lovely to make youtube a real job. I made some Tutorials at some point but as i am a gamer i want to start making awesome videos. I got 162 subs right now but that will go up soon as me and 2 others start recording.

i am also thinking about doing a game series and therefor i can use some others to join in. Idk if you also have something or a concept you like to work on we can help you in that also.

If you want you can contact me on skype = TheGremlinsParadise

Cheers

Reactions: BrannOGram

TheFiveHive

TheFiveHive Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YouTube
Just looking for a way to achieve my dream. Which is to grow as a youtuber. Anybody who wants to collab with me to benefit us both, let me know <3

Hey man , We have close to 1k subs , and we are interested in some minecraft collaborations or League Of Legends , CSGO , or any F2P game out there , our channel : https://www.youtube.com/TheFiveHive
- If you are interested , contact us on our email : [email protected] , and we will give you our skype info , so we can plan recording time etc.

Have a nice day man

Oran1

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey not sure if you still looking for people to collab but if so do check my channel and let me know if your interested :)

my Discord: Oran1#7395