Looking for feedback on my new thumbnail design

DaRyanVox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom family!

I am looking for feedback on my new style of thumbnail design. I have used some inspiration from a few YouTube creators to create my thumbnail design. I am just wondering, could I do anything to improve it? Will it catch people's attention? Should I change some things?

Thanks!
Ryan.

Attachments

• Minecraft_PCMicroBattle_1.png
    Minecraft_PCMicroBattle_1.png
    578.2 KB · Views: 11

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom family!

I am looking for feedback on my new style of thumbnail design. I have used some inspiration from a few YouTube creators to create my thumbnail design. I am just wondering, could I do anything to improve it? Will it catch people's attention? Should I change some things?

Thanks!
Ryan.
I like the character design and Text style you used. What i do see though is that in the blurred background i can see 2 names of players?

Reactions: DaRyanVox

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Cheers! Yeah, that's the players that are alive. It was me and one other guy. :)
I'm not an expert in what way this will affect the thumbnail itself as it think on youtube it won't meet the eye soon. But if we set that aside and look at the upfront thumbnail then i would say you did a fine job on it ;)

Reactions: DaRyanVox

DaRyanVox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm not an expert in what way this will affect the thumbnail itself as it think on youtube it won't meet the eye soon. But if we set that aside and look at the upfront thumbnail then i would say you did a fine job on it ;)
If I understand what you're saying, the leaderboard isn't actually suppose to be visible, it was just in the screenshot. :p

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
The text looks good I see u used that character render from C4D so that's cool and blurry background is perfect there is no issue whether the player name is slightly visible because the thumbnail will be short....doesn't say much what can be shown in that particular video but still is a very good thumbnail