Community Looking for new Youtube friends and to SUPPORT each other!

What is your Youtube name? I'll be sure to subscribe!!

• search

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jasmine LaRae

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Hello Everyone!

My name is Jasmine Culpepper, but on Youtube I go by JasmineLaRae! I am a married 24 year old mother of four from Louisiana. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and build a rapport with a diverse group and hopefully we can create some content together. My channel mainly focuses on Beauty, Hair, & Lifestyle, but recently I wanted to do something that's different from other beauty gurus! If you want to put your head together with mine and create some great content, I am opened for anything!

Thank you so much for reading!!
XoXo JasmineLaRae

Untitled.jpg

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone!

My name is Jasmine Culpepper, but on Youtube I go by JasmineLaRae! I am a married 24 year old mother of four from Louisiana. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and build a rapport with a diverse group and hopefully we can create some content together. My channel mainly focuses on Beauty, Hair, & Lifestyle, but recently I wanted to do something that's different from other beauty gurus! If you want to put your head together with mine and create some great content, I am opened for anything!

Thank you so much for reading!!
XoXo JasmineLaRae

View attachment 13183
Hi, welcome! We are on the same boat in terms of creating new content :)

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey, welcome to Freedom! I am pretty new too! I would be down to create something together!