Gaming Looking for Personality not Sub Count | Minecraft Collaboration.

YaBoiPhoenix

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, first of all I'm gonna say that I feel extremely privileged to be a part of this network(purple badge isn't appearing for some reason). I feel that with good content and a strong network behind you, you can achieve whatever milestone you set your mind too. Anyways I'm the standard Minecraft YouTuber. I know it's super saturated but I believe I can get past that and grow a successful channel.
Alright now that I got that spiel out, does anyone want to collaborate on a video? I don't care for amount of subscribers. Just send me a link to your channel. I'm looking for personality, not a number :D

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Ye bro
Hey guys, first of all I'm gonna say that I feel extremely privileged to be a part of this network(purple badge isn't appearing for some reason). I feel that with good content and a strong network behind you, you can achieve whatever milestone you set your mind too. Anyways I'm the standard Minecraft YouTuber. I know it's super saturated but I believe I can get past that and grow a successful channel.
Alright now that I got that spiel out, does anyone want to collaborate on a video? I don't care for amount of subscribers. Just send me a link to your channel. I'm looking for personality, not a number :D

Ye bro numbers dont count

I mean i would love to play wit ya but just as a side thing for my channel as i dont play minecraft often
well actually i dont have any minecraft content on my channel.

But it always seems to draw me back after a minecraft story mode episode comes out

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMKAfEKX_HyXKzrJTAYamQ

Oh ye Pheonix also when i went to your channel in the channel tags i saw Runescape.

You play any runescape recently?

Because i play both Rs3 and oldschool

Like i got a 20m bank os but im only lvl like 60 cb and rs3 i have a **** ton of quest points 6 99s and some tier 90's plus ive soloed some arraxor but none of the newer gw2 bosses

Last edited: