VR Looking for someone to make funny videos with!!!

asianboyaidan

New User
Jul 31, 2017
I make random funny videos and I'm looking for someone to collab with.
I also make diss tracks if you want to hop on a track with me lol
I love roasting jake paul and every team 10 member, I also like roasting lil pump and other small soundcloud rappers

TheCodyNetwork

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
TheCodyNetwork
Hey there! I may be interested in a collaboration. I produce similar content to what you make.
I am a 17-year-old YouTuber who makes skit comedy-styled videos as well as other types of commentary and sometimes.... the occasional "meme". I have a talk show where I speak about current events and other types of news in a comedic style, as well as interviewing friends and other small YouTubers.
However, I do not make any diss tracks or really try to roast anyone on my channel. Sometimes I may appear biased like when I was talking about Jake Paul in my most recent episode of Wake Up With Cody. But.... then again, I am pretty sassy. :p
I watched your one video on How To Be Jake Paul and thought it was quite amusing. I especially enjoyed the little lesson on "HOW TO DAB". It's really good stuff!
If you're interested in learning more about me, check out my YouTube channel (TheCodyNetwork) if you would like to figure out what I am like, how I act, and a bit about my personality.
Good luck with your channel!

asianboyaidan

New User
Jul 31, 2017
Sorry I'm seeing this so late but we could definitely collab. I've already got some videos planned this week but next week I'm free for the collab.