Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

TechBroadcast

New User
Sep 18, 2016
Hi,

I've owned a couple of channels before. But finally settled upon Livestreaming, I personally find it more enjoyable. Anyway. Down to business. I am looking for someone to stream with. I primarily do PC gaming, however I could possibly do Xbox 360 or PS3/4.
I stream to both Twitch and Hitbox Simultaneously at 720p (I can and do sometimes push it to . Multiple POV is something I have the infrastructure to handle using private RTMP servers. I am also interested in producing stream highlights. But it's not a priority.
I'm just starting out really.
I could also help power another stream if that's required (E.g: Hosting private servers, Hosting the stream or whatever)
Anyone remotely interested?

Cheers
- Ed

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hi,

I've owned a couple of channels before. But finally settled upon Livestreaming, I personally find it more enjoyable. Anyway. Down to business. I am looking for someone to stream with. I primarily do PC gaming, however I could possibly do Xbox 360 or PS3/4.
I stream to both Twitch and Hitbox Simultaneously at 720p (I can and do sometimes push it to . Multiple POV is something I have the infrastructure to handle using private RTMP servers. I am also interested in producing stream highlights. But it's not a priority.
I'm just starting out really.
I could also help power another stream if that's required (E.g: Hosting private servers, Hosting the stream or whatever)
Anyone remotely interested?

Cheers
- Ed
id like to stream

TechBroadcast

New User
Sep 18, 2016
what games do you play?
I generally play things such as League of Legends, Garry's Mod. I am starting to play things like Saints Row 3 and Minecraft on there.
However I do accept requests from the audience. Generally, I only tend to play Multiplayer Games as I find streaming on my own difficult.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
I generally play things such as League of Legends, Garry's Mod. I am starting to play things like Saints Row 3 and Minecraft on there.
However I do accept requests from the audience. Generally, I only tend to play Multiplayer Games as I find streaming on my own difficult.

I hear you