Community LOOKING TO MAKE A SCIENCE COMMUNITY CHANNEL

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I am looking into creating a YouTube channel solely dedicated to creating science type videos (explanation/informational, inspirational, etc). Looking for anyone who is interested in any kind of science (I specialize in space material) and someone who knows their way around making content. I want to make a community/team channel where we can each upload content that means the most to us. The goal is to have fun but gain peoples attention so we can share our knowledge with them. Please let me know if you are interested so we can talk from there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
I am looking into creating a YouTube channel solely dedicated to creating science type videos (explanation/informational, inspirational, etc). Looking for anyone who is interested in any kind of science (I specialize in space material) and someone who knows there way around making content. I want to make a community/team channel where we can each upload content that means the most to us. The goal is to have fun but gain peoples attention so we can share our knowledge with them. Please let me know if you are interested so we can talk from there!
Hello Thevlogtheory!

I am studying triple sciences (Chemisty, Biology, Physics) at GCSE level and I'm sure I could help you out with your community channel!!!

I won't be able to do the science channel constantly as I've still got to keep my piano channel going, but whenever I have chance I can help out either recording or giving you content to use in your videos.

Hope this is okay and hope this helps you out! :)

~Piano Uncovered

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman