Here I am. Hello! My name is Ankit Ojha. I currently reside in Dubai, and I'm a lover of movies. I own a blog - Cinema Elite - where I write reviews of films. Additionally, I also write for Empire Magazine Arabia and double up as a guest-writer for various other online portals. I'd like to become a filmmaker some day, but let's see where now takes me.

Freedom was a natural because it supports up-and-comers, and I'm one. The rest, of course, is history.

I originally started my YouTube channel in December 2013 to launch my recommendation show in 2014 (which i did). Cinema Elite: The Weekly Movie Show kinda-sorta ran from February till October 2014, after which - well - I ended up fighting depression (aaaaaand still do, because there seems to be no way out so far) and stopped making videos for more than a year. This February, I ended up making a comeback to start off The 20 Second Verdict, a movie review series in which I end up reviewing English and Indian Hindi language films in 20 seconds flat, with weekly uploads. Been a good (albeit underwhelming results-wise) run so far, but hey. I enjoy doing this immensely.

Aaaaanyway, here I am. Look forward to meeting new people out here, and seeing where this goes, obviously. Once again, *waves* hello.

SauterPlays

Well-Known User
Mar 26, 2016
England
YouTube
SauterScoots
Ayyyy buddy welcome my man, and keep your chin up when you feel depressed, tell yourself you only live one time, and you got to make the most of it, as mr Stallone says "Life ain't about how hard of a hit you can give its about how many you can take and still keep moving forward". Keep up with your channel buddy left a sub and will be active.

Ayyyy buddy welcome my man, and keep your chin up when you feel depressed, tell yourself you only live one time, and you got to make the most of it, as mr Stallone says "Life ain't about how hard of a hit you can give its about how many you can take and still keep moving forward". Keep up with your channel buddy left a sub and will be active.

Word! The plan is to continue forward and continue fighting :). Thanks so much for subscribing! I'll check out your channel too, why don't I!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Here I am. Hello! My name is Ankit Ojha. I currently reside in Dubai, and I'm a lover of movies. I own a blog - Cinema Elite - where I write reviews of films. Additionally, I also write for Empire Magazine Arabia and double up as a guest-writer for various other online portals. I'd like to become a filmmaker some day, but let's see where now takes me.

Freedom was a natural because it supports up-and-comers, and I'm one. The rest, of course, is history.

I originally started my YouTube channel in December 2013 to launch my recommendation show in 2014 (which i did). Cinema Elite: The Weekly Movie Show kinda-sorta ran from February till October 2014, after which - well - I ended up fighting depression (aaaaaand still do, because there seems to be no way out so far) and stopped making videos for more than a year. This February, I ended up making a comeback to start off The 20 Second Verdict, a movie review series in which I end up reviewing English and Indian Hindi language films in 20 seconds flat, with weekly uploads. Been a good (albeit underwhelming results-wise) run so far, but hey. I enjoy doing this immensely.

Aaaaanyway, here I am. Look forward to meeting new people out here, and seeing where this goes, obviously. Once again, *waves* hello.

Welcome to the family Ankit, Sucks you fight depressing but keep on fighting it and do you watch super hero movies?

Reactions: Ankit Ojha
Welcome to the family Ankit, Sucks you fight depressing but keep on fighting it and do you watch super hero movies?

I watch and love superhero movies (well the ones that are well made at least, which basically is a fair bit of them :D And yes. the idea is to keep fighting and get out of bed and not die and so far I'm pretty good at it! Thanks so much!