Gaming Me.

Guinn3sYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi Freedom community, my name is Andrea and I come from Italy.
My channel is called Guinn3s ( not the beer sorry :eek:) and i'm here for introduce myself.
I started my partner with freedom 1 year ago, but I had many problems that didn't allow me to continue and I stopped upload videos for a long time.
I want to start again, but i'd like if you give me some advice for a good start and that's why I decided to post here something!(y) (Y)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you.
Why did you start YouTube in the first place? How did you find Freedom? What made you want to make Gaming videos?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi Freedom community, my name is Andrea and I come from Italy.
My channel is called Guinn3s ( not the beer sorry :eek:) and i'm here for introduce myself.
I started my partner with freedom 1 year ago, but I had many problems that didn't allow me to continue and I stopped upload videos for a long time.
I want to start again, but i'd like if you give me some advice for a good start and that's why I decided to post here something!(y) (Y)

Welcome to the family Guinn, What games do you play?

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome bro! Just keep promoting yourself, tell your friends and in your neighbourhood! Im doing a shotout series on my channel, you can gain up to 50 ACTIVE subscribers. theres not alot of people entering So you can win quickly! check my Youtube about section or my shoutout video for more information on how to win!