What were your thoughts about my Channel, Please post your feedback below.

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pure Love!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Mr.Gsqrd (Pronounced Mr. G Squared)
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkD1avzb2awzxMSKACHi0fw
Type of Channel: Gaming / Technical Demo
Short Description of Content on the Channel: Right now I am running a Starcraft Lets Play I hope to start doing a Warcraft Lets Play after I have finished my Starcraft one.
I have also created a Series I have Titled "Project OneLife" where I go though an FPS Game on the Hardest Difficulty and Play with only one life, so when/If I die, I end the series and start a new game.

Bmmoffattb

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Meh, there are too many gaming channels. You need to market yourself to an audience. For example, add more intriguing thumbnails, make more interesting commentary, talk to people to get your channel more attention, etc!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Short Description of Content on the Channel: Right now I am running a Starcraft Lets Play I hope to start doing a Warcraft Lets Play after I have finished my Starcraft one.
I have also created a Series I have Titled "Project OneLife" where I go though an FPS Game on the Hardest Difficulty and Play with only one life, so when/If I die, I end the series and start a new game.
Hello Mr, what is Technical Demo? I don't think I've heard of that before. Starcraft sounds nice, but how are you bringing people in to watch you? Let's plays work best when you collaborate with other people. Starting something on Warcraft will be interesting, I loved playing WoW earlier in my life ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community and good luck with your YouTube adventure :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom ! I have heard that StarCraft is a good game but never played myself ! how is it going for you ?

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom ! I have heard that StarCraft is a good game but never played myself ! how is it going for you ?
Its going very well, due to my personal schedule I can only upload about 1 video a week, but I think they just get better and better as I record more.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Its going very well, due to my personal schedule I can only upload about 1 video a week, but I think they just get better and better as I record more.

That is very true as time gets on they will get great ! keep it up !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! Project OneLife seems like it would be a pain in the butt! What made you decide that you'd like to do that series, and what kind of games have you played for it? I'd imagine games like Halo would be a pain

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community mate ;)

How is the starcraft series going thus far?

I have just finished episode 5 of the Zerg Campaign of Brood War, so not much time left it that, then I am going to start SCII WoL
I have already started LoTV, but I have decided to finish BW before doing anymore of it.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! Project OneLife seems like it would be a pain in the butt! What made you decide that you'd like to do that series, and what kind of games have you played for it? I'd imagine games like Halo would be a pain

It is a pain, really nerve racking but I really like doing it.
I decided to do it because, I have not seen anything like it before, if it does I am ignorant of it, but I enjoy the game and injecting myself as the character.

Its not what I have been focused on, so I have only 1 playlist so far, I am currently Playing "Black Mesa" the HL2 Mod for HL1.

I have not decided what to do after it.
I have it narrowed down to 3 options though.
-Doom 3
-Metro 2033
-FarCry 1 (2007)