Gaming Meet The Furry YouTuber!

SilverzDrayena

New User
Nov 18, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Sean or as my friends call me "Silverz" I am from New York and I'm 26 years old. I found freedom via a friend suggestion and also by another network who is hypocritical but let's not dwell on that. I joined freedom after 6 years of quitting my old channel and debating whether or not being partnered will make me happy or benefit me or others. My hobbies are killing zombies, hanging out with my furry friends and pubstomping scrubs with my trusty ol thundergun. My favorite food is non other than sushi and beef jerky. Give me a bottle of margarita and we will be best friends (Drink responsibly people). I started youtube to make friends, help people learn to be better at games/improve their skills and entertain in my own way. My biggest dream is to get that 100K play button and interact with other viewers/youtubers from all over the world. My YouTube channel that I run is consisting of (atm) Call of Duty WWII and soon to consist of God of War whan it releases. I also have a series going on my channel called "What the Fridays" where people and I submit funny/stupid/epic clips that get a short 5 second commentary describing what happened in a funny and entertaining way. I try to upload every 2 days until my viewers become more active then I'll upload more often. So you must be wondering what sorts me out from the rest? Well I give my subscribers that moment of shine in all my videos, I respond to all the comments I get and I am the last of a dying breed of gamers/youtubers that actually cares about their veiwers and making online gaming (and youtube) great again.
Feel free to check me out and leave some feedback.

Last thing I don't do Sub 4 Sub/like 4 like/box 4 box etc. Work for what you want If I like something i'll like/sub/comment.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom. dont worry sub4sub and such isnt really a thing we like here either. that said that is one hell of a big ream you got there, I hope you get there. also have you been hit by demonitization on your COD vids?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
nah its more becuase you see guns and violence in COD and the youtube bot is so sensetive that it demonotizes any video with guns in it