theonlymjwhitt

New User
May 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey I am new to this whole thing and honestly its pretty cool I have found it pretty convenient so far.
i am 15 years old i am a guy I like playing games going outside and playing sports as well as hanging out with my friends. I basically play anything as long as I have not already played it in the past and completely hated it and its multiplayer so i can play it with my friends. i like making videos and making montages and making things and being creative and all that good stuff. I am an independent person and and pretty nice most of the time unless I am just having a horrible day and im really smart. Maybe arrogant but regardless I take pride in the things that make me who I am so arrogant or not I am also smart. I use skype a lot for different reasons. (not nudes). So yea thats all I can think of as of right now so yea I will edit this if i think of something else or want to completely eradicate this and start over but for not this is me btw i like music a lot just sayin

reply back for my steam and youtube channel because i cant post links until i put up 2 more posts

Big games for me right now
dont starve
warframe
csgo
rocket league
cod
borderlands 2
path of exile

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yo dude , Welcome to Freedom !

What is your favourite game this year so far ?

best of luck buddy (y) (Y)