PC Minecraft, British collaboration preferred

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Good evening ladies and gentlemen it is Airbiscuit123 here coming at you again not live!
I NEED a collaboration partner so bad it is literally killing my channel! I have a degree in performing arts and worked for a local radio station for a year, so I feel like my ambience and drive will prevail. I need a person (Male or Female) who is British (Or can commit to recording regularly with a Brit: time difference may be a player) and also someone who is performance driven to produce a masterpiece series, which will not only grow our channels but will let us grow as youtubers.

I am open to the content as long as it is Minecraft based (For now....)

Check out my channel, I have a few tried and failed collaborative vids also. Comment to apply dudes/ dudettes.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuGv5vxmGTwRETImmx6duwg

Tried and failed collab vid (Me doing all the work):

Please get in touch!!!!!

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
I would like to collab, I am just starting youtube again. I have experience with my old channel. I am looking to do Feed The Beast. My Skype is theextreme.gaming

TheSamsung King6654

Rising User
Jul 10, 2016
YouTube
SamsungGamerYT
i'm interested on doing a collab with you, I like to play minecraft. my youtube channel has 122 subscribers. if i'm able to collab with you, add me on skype, SamsungGamerYT. ps: my minecraft tends to lag when i use mods