PC Minecraft SMP Server - Survival W/ Friends!

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
We have gotten a lot of epic people joining lately. We could always use a few more friends to join us in our awesome journey!

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
Do you want to join Survival W/ Friends Season Two?

Survival w/ friends is for people with any amount of subscribers. We want to grow together while having fun together. You can join if you have 10 subscribers or if you have 1 million subscribers.

We are looking for mature players with YouTube channel that would like to join a new, and growing community. We currently have about 6 members.

Requirements to join:
- Be mature. (This replaces the subs requirement)
- Post at least one video on the server every week
- You must be at least 14. (Unless very mature)

Server Rules:
- No Griefing
- No Raiding
- Try to keep it as family friendly as possible
- Be nice to all other members -- If you are mean or break any of the rules you will be removed from the server

Other information:
- You may invite one person that is not a YouTuber to the server to play with you

If you want to join or would like some more information, contact me VIA Skype -- duffytheduck2015.

Thank you.
I would like to join! I have 93 Subs ATM and I'm an mature 15 year old boy with a pretty deep voice! and aswell good fluent ENGLISH!

ThePetros14

Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2014
YouTube
I would love to join! You can see my sub count below xD I'm trying to get some new content on my channel as I have been lacking in new ideas lately and this would be a great way for me to be able to get something on my channel.

My IGN and YouTube Name is is ThePetros14
I am 17 almost 18 years old
And i use the Sennheiser PC151 Headset.
Hope I can join you in your adventures!

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I would love to join! You can see my sub count below xD I'm trying to get some new content on my channel as I have been lacking in new ideas lately and this would be a great way for me to be able to get something on my channel.

My IGN and YouTube Name is is ThePetros14
I am 17 almost 18 years old
And i use the Sennheiser PC151 Headset.
Hope I can join you in your adventures!
Add me on Skype :) -- duffytheduck2015

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
i'd like to collab. Im 17 years old. I dont use skype but if you use discord my username is GodTraf

HarutoWasato

New User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
It sound very interesting. I would love to join, but I just start out my channel QwQ I guess I'll have to wait until I have 10 subs then ask you again.