PC Minecraft War server MODDED

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Hi!

Are you looking for a small server where everyone is equal?

Where there is no pay to win?

Where there is a dedicated modpack that is always changing?

Well you have come to the right place

Whale good war server!

Server Rules:

No destroying landscape near spawn for no reason (Warnings then ban).

No raiding or looting until 1st of January 2017, and no teleporting away from fights.

If in doubt contact one of our friendly admins.

The Server itself:

Our war server is one of a kind, our owners are highly experienced and know what we need to do to keep the cogs turning therefor why we have NO banned items we also have a whitelist. Our whitelist will grow based on demand, If there is high demand we will up the servers ram and up the whitelist.

While we are a war server we pride ourselves on our community base, we want everyone to get along and to make our server a friendly place to come and play do do what ever you want, you don't have to goto war you can do anything you want

What if i need help!

Our owners are dedicated to this server and therfore we have a dedicated support email where it will be monitored most of the day (GMT 7am-10pm weekend times may vary). We also don't bite we are friendly lads.

Do you have plugins?

We also have a nice list of plug ins to allow towny and shops we can add plugins on request just ask one of our friendly admins

How do i apply?

Please leave us your MC username and a small bit about yourself (You can apply in a team if there are more than one of you who want to join!) You can also contact our support team @ [email protected]

Do you have a website?

Yes we do and it can be found here whalegoodservers.enjin.com

Can you donate?

While you can donate this wont give you any special things on the server we will be very grateful that you are offering to cover our server cost we wont give players any advantage over others.

Modpack You can find and test our custom modpack here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/whalegoodentertainment-yt.935116 (we can add/remove mods on demand)

And that's all we have to say for now if you have any questions please do get in contact and me or my fellow owner will be more than happy to help you out

hope to see you all soon,

And have a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

Will (whalegoodservers founder)

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Mc username: MrDeluxe74

Hey guys I'm deluxe, and I'm very interested in joining your server, I really enjoy meeting new people and forming lasting bonds of YouTube friendships. Hopefully you'll accept me. Merry Christmas and have a great new year!

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Mc username: MrDeluxe74

Hey guys I'm deluxe, and I'm very interested in joining your server, I really enjoy meeting new people and forming lasting bonds of YouTube friendships. Hopefully you'll accept me. Merry Christmas and have a great new year!
Hi!
Sorry for the late reply we would be very happy to accept you the server will be opening the 1st of jan with a peace treaty in place to the end of the month if you are still intrested in joining us email [email protected] with your mc username

Thanks,
Will
Whalegoodentertainment[DOUBLEPOST=1483182644][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi!
Sorry for the late reply we would be very happy to accept you the server will be opening the 1st of jan with a peace treaty in place to the end of the month if you are still intrested in joining us email [email protected] with your mc username

Thanks,
Will
Whalegoodentertainment

Hey,

We open tomorrow are you still interested in the server?

Last edited: