Not open for further replies.

Arcanecfg

Rising User
Jun 2, 2014
Death Star
www.wastedwolf.com
YouTube
Hello.
I wasn't very active on YouTube (or Freedom) for a couple months and just started getting back into the whole scene again.
I noticed that my revenues dropped significantly starting January 2015 and I just assumed it was because of me not being very active.
However, right now, when I looked at the income details, it seems as though ever since the beginning of 2015, I have only been getting paid for the channels that I have referred (Recruiter) and not my channel itself.

Also, at the top of the dashboard it says the following:

This was pretty depressing to say the least and it's mostly my fault for not having looked into it sooner.

All that being said, I now have some questions.
I looked at my YouTube dashboard and it says 'Partner Verified' so why does the message say it's not verified?

What changed at the beginning of 2015 for this to happen without me doing anything?

Is there any way to get the lost channel earnings back?

Thanks,
- A.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
How exactly could that happen? Considering everything was fine until the end of December 2014.
And what do I have to do to partner again without losing anything?

Not sure could be a number of reasons. Was you inactive for a while?

Send a ticket to support explain whats happened and if everything's fine with your channel they'll send you a new invite :)

Upvote 0

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I was inactive but I don't believe it was long enough to get unlinked.
I've opened a ticket, hopefully everything will work out.

Thanks for your help!

I was only inactive for around 1-2 months and I got unlinked. Support will sort it out for you anyway bud can take a few days to sort out though so just bare with them

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well i can explain what happened.
Freedom did a check trough all channels connected and those with copyright content or content that goes against the new terms got disconnected.
Also channels that are inactive for a certain period got disconnected.
Now i am guessing the second thing happened. To re-join send a ticket to support.

Upvote 0

Arcanecfg

Rising User
Jun 2, 2014
Death Star
www.wastedwolf.com
YouTube
I will look into this for you.
My guess is that you have been unpartnered because you were inactive for a while and like @TwilightPrinze said, Freedom released a lot of inactive partners a while back.

I am trying to get a support member for you :)
Do let me know if you need me to link the support ticket or require any additional details.
Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1451068473][/DOUBLEPOST]It has now been three days without any response whatsoever from the support team.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.