DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I've been getting kinda bored with normal Minecraft lately and I've recently been thinking of doing a modded Minecraft series. Here's 2 ideas I have in mind. If you are a YouTuber (min of 30 subscribers) or a streamer (min of 20 followers) who has Minecraft and the ATLauncher, then you can join. Just reply to this thread and you could have a chance to collab with me in the up-coming series I'll be planning.

SERIES IDEAS:
  1. versus series with Pixelmon
  2. co-op series on Sky Factory

NOTE 1: If you have another modded series idea using the ATLauncher mods/modpacks, then you can mention them if you want

NOTE 2: There will be a video about 1 week prior to the start of the series to inform my viewers of the plans (without spoiling things too much of course) on my channel

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Age 16+ only (anyone younger then 16 won't be accepted due to language that might be used)
  2. YouTube/stream link (do NOT post your links in here. I don't want anyone in trouble. So please PM me the links or just say the YouTube/stream name)
  3. YOUTUBERS: min of 30 subscribers AND min of 30 videos
  4. STREAMERS: min of 20 followers/viewers AND record at least once per week
  5. MUST have Minecraft on PC
  6. MUST have the ATLauncher for Minecraft on PC
  7. MUST have Skype for when we need to contact each other AND for when we collab together

MAX AMOUNT OF ACCEPTED: 5
CURRENT AMOUNT OF ACCEPTED: 0