DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm planning to start a few series for YouTube. Some are total collab videos/series while some are more of an "interact with viewers" type of ideas (read below to see what I mean)

SERIES #1
One of my ideas is to have a whole series where I speak my opinions on things (suicide, energy drinks, YouTube, smoking, etc) which I used to do alot on my old vlog channel... which I had called Thoughtful Thursdays since it was only posted on Thursdays. However, I MIGHT include special guests as well. NOTE: If you want to be the 'special guest' then please read below in the "how to join/collab" section of this thread)
SERIES #2
My second idea is to do a series where I respond to comments, tweets, etc... which is another series I used to do on my old vlog channel. I used to call it #AskDraycos (not too cleaver with the names back then. LOL). (This is where an idea from another Freedom member comes in) I pick someone randomly and include them into the call (via Skype) so they can either respond to a questions/comment as well or include a question/comment of their own via voice.
SERIES #3
My third idea is to play a game with others. But instead of commentating in the game itself like I normally do already, we do more of a talkshow style where we (me and whoever I'm with at the time) speak about a topic, reply to questions, etc. I was going to call the new series Draconically Speaking. I thought the title sounded interesting and it works for someone like me who has the word 'dragon' in my YouTube name. LOL! Anyway... this would allow me to collab with others AND talk about stuff the viewers have chosen for that episode of this series at the same time. However, this means that the speaking part would be done via Discord (once I figure out how to get Discord audio into my videos. I'm kinda a newbie with Discord. I've been using Skype only for too long >.<)
SERIES #4
I'm planning to do an entire collab series where me and whoever I'm with at the time play a game. The one(s) that lose have to spin a wheel (which will be edited before every episode) and they MUST do whatever comes up. Think of this as a humiliation type of thing for the loser(s) of the day's game. (There's currently no name for this series but I'm sure a title can be figured out by the time this series starts)
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:
SERIES #1 & SERIES #2: You just need to be 13+ and have Skype. I'll be recording Skype the entire time for the 'special guests' episodes of this series. (webcam is optional for those joining me but it IS required if you want to be seen AND heard... not just heard)

SERIES #3: You will need to be 13+ and on PC and be able to join whatever game I'll be playing for the day (every episode will have a different game played in it while I'm recording). You will ALSO need Discord, a mic so you can be heard, and either speakers or a headset so you can be heard in the video and by those in the group Discord call (including myself)... And yes a webcam mic can work for a mic as long as it doesn't bug out and isn't too loud (we don't need myself or anyone else in the group call going deaf).

SERIES #4: You will need to be 13+ and MUST have a webcam since whatever the wheel says to do will be shown to the YouTube community (yes you can record as well)
NOTE: NO LINKS IN THIS FORUM THREAD PLEASE!
If you want to give a link, please do so in PMs only. We don't need anyone to break the advertising rule of the forums just because they put a link.

Last edited: