Request My Channel Isn't Growing!

MasterAceTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow YouTubers!
I have an issue with my channel that is happening for me quite long.
My YouTube channel isn't growing.
It's stuck with the same amount of subscribers and less views from when i had 100 subscribers (Now i have 370).
I heard tons of Tips & Tricks from a lot of different people but even when i do them they don't seem to work.
Am i doing anything wrong with my channel that it may be the problem for this issue?
I would greatly appreciate if you guys could review my channel to see if there is anything i could fix so i can move my channel a step forward.
Thanks for reading & for the help!

P.S - I just want to point out that i cant improve the video quality because i don't have money for any improvments. However, i CAN improve the content of my videos.
I posted this at another forum and i didn't get anything out of it. They just kept saying that i should stop doing YouTube because apparently, if you aren't rich and have tons of money to spend you will never be a YouTuber. So i decided to post it here as well because i know that in the Freedom! family there is actual help so thank you for that!

Reactions: VIPmanYT

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
ok.. il help if i can.
What video editor do you use?
30 views from almost 400 subs is very very low. you need about 1/5 of your views from your subs to grow at all.
you need to figure out where you're getting these subs that dont watch your videos from? any ideas?

Reactions: MasterAceTV

MasterAceTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
ok.. il help if i can.
What video editor do you use?
30 views from almost 400 subs is very very low. you need about 1/5 of your views from your subs to grow at all.
you need to figure out where you're getting these subs that dont watch your videos from? any ideas?
I use Camtasia Studio 8 to edit my videos.
Ik some of them aren't active but the rest i have no idea.
Maybe from my trolling video i did 1 year ago. Its my most viewed video i ever did so maybe because i didn't do any trolling video after that

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
Im wreaking my head try to figure this one out.. did you post your videos on forums before? or do sub4sub?(PS. DO NOT DO sub4sub)
Look in your channel and fine out which video got you the most subs in the last 3 months?

do you share your videos with friends or family?

MasterAceTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Im wreaking my head try to figure this one out.. did you post your videos on forums before? or do sub4sub?(PS. DO NOT DO sub4sub)
Look in your channel and fine out which video got you the most subs in the last 3 months?

do you share your videos with friends or family?
I'm against Sub4Sub. I always said that subscribe ONLY if you like my videos.
I never posted my videos on any forums but sometimes i do share it with my friends when its an epic video that i think they'll enjoy.

The video that i got the most subscribers out of it (3) was a Shout-Out video :(
I can just feel how bad it is

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
hmmmmmmm..
best plan of action would be to focus the channel on one game for a few months build a base on that. once you have a group of 100+ subs returning on each video add in different games slowly over time.
If you do firgure out where all the dead subs are coming from just cut it off.
You could make a new channel. ask your subs to follow to that channel if you wanted

MasterAceTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
hmmmmmmm..
best plan of action would be to focus the channel on one game for a few months build a base on that. once you have a group of 100+ subs returning on each video add in different games slowly over time.
If you do firgure out where all the dead subs are coming from just cut it off.
You could make a new channel. ask your subs to follow to that channel if you wanted
Its hard for me to focus on just one game. I will get bored of that game and the first rule of doing YouTube is that you need to be happy with it and i know i wont be happy with it if i'll play just one game.
But maybe you are right. Do you think i could do that with a specific type of genere of gaming instead of a game? I did only horror a long time ago and people loved it.
Making a new channel sounds good. I already were thinking about that but i always removed that thought because if i did made a new channel that means i will need to change a lot of things and y'know.. a lot of effort comes into this but maybe i'll do it.

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
Its hard for me to focus on just one game. I will get bored of that game and the first rule of doing YouTube is that you need to be happy with it and i know i wont be happy with it if i'll play just one game.
But maybe you are right. Do you think i could do that with a specific type of genere of gaming instead of a game? I did only horror a long time ago and people loved it.
Making a new channel sounds good. I already were thinking about that but i always removed that thought because if i did made a new channel that means i will need to change a lot of things and y'know.. a lot of effort comes into this but maybe i'll do it.

If the games click together well. yes! like. all mmos or all sports or all horror!
change is a good thing my friend. there is nothing as nice a a fresh restart! im sorry i couldnt help more and i wish you all the best!

MasterAceTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
If the games click together well. yes! like. all mmos or all sports or all horror!
change is a good thing my friend. there is nothing as nice a a fresh restart! im sorry i couldnt help more and i wish you all the best!
Thank you so much for your amazing help!
Knew i could count on the Freedom! community :)
P.S - Saw your channel and i laughed my a** off with that trailer haha

rory

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow YouTubers!
I have an issue with my channel that is happening for me quite long.
My YouTube channel isn't growing.
It's stuck with the same amount of subscribers and less views from when i had 100 subscribers (Now i have 370).
I heard tons of Tips & Tricks from a lot of different people but even when i do them they don't seem to work.
Am i doing anything wrong with my channel that it may be the problem for this issue?
I would greatly appreciate if you guys could review my channel to see if there is anything i could fix so i can move my channel a step forward.
Thanks for reading & for the help!

P.S - I just want to point out that i cant improve the video quality because i don't have money for any improvments. However, i CAN improve the content of my videos.
I posted this at another forum and i didn't get anything out of it. They just kept saying that i should stop doing YouTube because apparently, if you aren't rich and have tons of money to spend you will never be a YouTuber. So i decided to post it here as well because i know that in the Freedom! family there is actual help so thank you for that!

try doing a series of something and depends on how tags are worded aswell