• for fun

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • for money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lobbylovers

New User
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone ! Today i will introduce my self. My channel is talking about gaming , hi-tech , modding and all that kind of things , the channel name is LOBBYLOVERS.

Your name/alias: LobbyLovers
Where are you from?:Belgium
How old are you?:16
How did you find Freedom!? I don't see the results for the moment but its still the beginning
What made you join our forums?: I want to meet people with the same goals
What are your hobbies?:Making youtube videos , gaming , modding , developping , ...
What is your favorite food?Pizza <3
Why did you start YouTube?Beceause i want to do anything creative and show it to the world
What is your biggest dream?Became big in the youtube community
What kind of channel do you run?:A gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?:it depend ..

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Lobbylovers & welcome to the Freedom forums. Indeed the community forums are a great place to meet fellow youtubers who are happy to help you & collaborate with you. I imagine everyone dream of being a big youtuber when they start. Its good the feel that way but make sure you keep your expectations a tad lover to start. Once you've got going that dream will be a bit more realistic :). Below I'm going to link a few useful sections of the forums you may be interested in. If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.

Forum Games | Collaborate | Promote Yourself (need full member) | Gaming Discussion