Music my channel

Eismann 543

New User
Feb 26, 2016
hello there thank you for reading i am a youtuber that uasally posts songs every friday maybe some random mlg videos (i edit them when i'm bored) and i am knowen in youtube ....well not knowen its more like i have a few friends that watch my videos but i post alot of music and i go by the name goldenRobot i don't know why but i never grow i took all of freedom!'s grow advise and i still don't grow could you help me?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hello there thank you for reading i am a youtuber that uasally posts songs every friday maybe some random mlg videos (i edit them when i'm bored) and i am knowen in youtube ....well not knowen its more like i have a few friends that watch my videos but i post alot of music and i go by the name goldenRobot i don't know why but i never grow i took all of freedom!'s grow advise and i still don't grow could you help me?

Welcome to the Family Mate, what soungs/music you like edit?

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hey, I tried to find you on YT and I am pretty sure that I found the wrong person. Can you share the link of your channel?? :)