Gaming My Channel!

Ironthecraft !

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
Welcome to Freedom ! I hope that you will have a amazing time in the freedom family ! If you ever need help with anything you can ask me ! Also make sure you check out the rest of the Freedom forums. You can find many people that have the same interests as you and you can even request for someone to make you a GFX or VFX. Make sure to also read the Forum Rulesathttps://freedom.community.tm/rules/#post-272275. Good Luck !

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Hello guys,
Check my YouTube channel, if you like the content subscribe and drop a like. Thanks for your attention and have a nice day. ;)
Welcome to Freedom!

Nice intro video, it really shows your ability on editing, also you do it fairly well with the music. Could use some movements in places but that comes with practice.

We at First Order Entertainment are looking to add new staff/partners to FOE. I'd like to call us a fun group. We all work together to better the group. If the group gets better things will get better for everyone apart of it. We have social media staff to help you do social media, Editorial staff to help you learn how to edit, Graphics to learn graphics, and much much more. If you're interested at all or would like more information please feel free to drop our staff a message here or at [email protected].

P.S You may find some of the links below helpful to starting out.