Solved My chnnel is unlinked 3 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

med lamin

New User
Sep 24, 2016
Hello,

I was unlinked from Freedom for almost 3 months now. I contacted them through support and they replied back saying I had some copyright content on my channel. I went to see and had some, so I removed everything and decided to start fresh. I asked them to review my channel again so they could link me back. They replied saying they will check and review it and then link me back to Freedom. That was ages ago. It has been 5 days and they haven't linked or reviewed my channel.

Thank you .

U

User.123120

Around 5 days seems normal to me, but in this situation if you pass me the ticket ID i can see whats going on. :)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello,

I was unlinked from Freedom for almost 3 months now. I contacted them through support and they replied back saying I had some copyright content on my channel. I went to see and had some, so I removed everything and decided to start fresh. I asked them to review my channel again so they could link me back. They replied saying they will check and review it and then link me back to Freedom. That was ages ago. It has been 5 days and they haven't linked or reviewed my channel.

Thank you .
Keep in the mind that the network gets loads of questions daily leading that it could take a bit longer. 5 Days is quite normal seeing the size of the network.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.