Gaming My Commentary Youtube Channel!

DevilzDealer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias:

My name is Kieron or my online name is Devilz Dealer, I got the name from joining a clan and people have told me its a good name so I've been using it ever since for the past 4 years lol

Where are you from?:

I was born in Glasgow in Scotland but my parents were originally from Ireland/Northern Ireland so my dad moved back to Northern Ireland and got a job and moved my family back to Northern Ireland and I haven't left the country ever since so I've never been on a holiday :(

How old are you?:

I am 13 turning 14 in 3 months time

How did you find Freedom!?

My friend who also does Youtube joined this network and he told me I should join it too and I've heard Freedom! has a nice community and I would love to be apart of that community!

What made you join our forums?:

So I can get to know a community of people to get to know and have fun with and also to spread my Youtube channel around to people and hopefully get some advice to help make my content better and maybe find some people to do collaborations with to expand my community further.

What are your hobbies?:

I enjoy to play games just like most people lol but I do like doing athletic stuff such as the High Jump my height is 5ft 9 and I also enjoy doing swimming with my friends, It's alot of fun

What is your favorite food?

I have lots of favourite foods so I don't know lol

Why did you start YouTube?

My brother who is 2 years older than me started doing youtube a while ago and he taught be the basics of how to make videos and he inspired me to make content and I like to grow a community on my channel and have fun making Youtube viideos on the way

What is your biggest dream?

Being successful and rich with a good job I enjoy and good friends and family?

What kind of channel do you run?:

I run a commentary channel like leafy :/ Don't call me a copy cause our personality are different and we react to stuff in different ways, etc

How frequently do you upload?:

I try to upload daily but sometimes can't cause I'm busy sometimes :(

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

Promotional Forums include:

"Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
"Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
"Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
"Collaborate" - bit.ly/CollabFreedom - Look for people to make videos with, and grow together!

Please remember that each of the links above will have their own rules of the section. Check the sticky posts at the top of the section before posting. Thanks.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Your name/alias:

My name is Kieron or my online name is Devilz Dealer, I got the name from joining a clan and people have told me its a good name so I've been using it ever since for the past 4 years lol

Where are you from?:

I was born in Glasgow in Scotland but my parents were originally from Ireland/Northern Ireland so my dad moved back to Northern Ireland and got a job and moved my family back to Northern Ireland and I haven't left the country ever since so I've never been on a holiday :(

How old are you?:

I am 13 turning 14 in 3 months time

How did you find Freedom!?

My friend who also does Youtube joined this network and he told me I should join it too and I've heard Freedom! has a nice community and I would love to be apart of that community!

What made you join our forums?:

So I can get to know a community of people to get to know and have fun with and also to spread my Youtube channel around to people and hopefully get some advice to help make my content better and maybe find some people to do collaborations with to expand my community further.

What are your hobbies?:

I enjoy to play games just like most people lol but I do like doing athletic stuff such as the High Jump my height is 5ft 9 and I also enjoy doing swimming with my friends, It's alot of fun

What is your favorite food?

I have lots of favourite foods so I don't know lol

Why did you start YouTube?

My brother who is 2 years older than me started doing youtube a while ago and he taught be the basics of how to make videos and he inspired me to make content and I like to grow a community on my channel and have fun making Youtube viideos on the way

What is your biggest dream?

Being successful and rich with a good job I enjoy and good friends and family?

What kind of channel do you run?:

I run a commentary channel like leafy :/ Don't call me a copy cause our personality are different and we react to stuff in different ways, etc

How frequently do you upload?:

I try to upload daily but sometimes can't cause I'm busy sometimes :(

Welcome to the family Mate, You haven't tell us what games you like to play and but its okay upload when you have free time.