Aug 6, 2015
Chicago
YouTube
DeadSilentTrent
Your name: My name is Trent Friend
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Chicago, IL
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 18
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom from somebody on Instagram
What made you join our forums?: I was told to so I could better get used to interacting with people
What are your hobbies?: I like gaming and live streaming
What is your favorite food? I love Shrimp Fried Rice
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because It was something fun and kept me out of trouble
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to continue to have fun for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? I upload commentate-less gameplay videos of various games
When do you upload?: I upload once everyday
Channel link: DeadSilent Trent - YouTube

My YouTube story: My channel is built around the fact that I have no commentary and the reason behind that is because I don't have any good microphones or headsets to record commentary. I knew it wasn't the best idea to do YouTube without those things but I ran with it because it was something I really wanted to do. I have videos up before but took them down to start fresh with Freedom and although I have had a double in subs sine i joined the Freedom Family, I'm still glad I took a leap with this idea and that Freedom gave me the push.

jordancpsmith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the Freedom! Community Forums :) Wow congratulations! that number should grow now you are with us :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Your name: My name is Trent Friend
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Chicago, IL
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 18
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom from somebody on Instagram
What made you join our forums?: I was told to so I could better get used to interacting with people
What are your hobbies?: I like gaming and live streaming
What is your favorite food? I love Shrimp Fried Rice
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because It was something fun and kept me out of trouble
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to continue to have fun for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? I upload commentate-less gameplay videos of various games
When do you upload?: I upload once everyday
Channel link: DeadSilent Trent - YouTube

My YouTube story: My channel is built around the fact that I have no commentary and the reason behind that is because I don't have any good microphones or headsets to record commentary. I knew it wasn't the best idea to do YouTube without those things but I ran with it because it was something I really wanted to do. I have videos up before but took them down to start fresh with Freedom and although I have had a double in subs sine i joined the Freedom Family, I'm still glad I took a leap with this idea and that Freedom gave me the push.
Welcome to the Community! Nice to meet you!

I like your channels idea, but be careful because using raw gameplay can get you in trouble with certain publishers. Also, an intro and outro would spice this channel up.

Hope you reach all your goals buddy