Gaming My name is Fatol-Error

ShadowStew_

New User
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
my real name is Stewart and i am a PC gamer. So obviously i have gaming a channel that ive just started but im planning on doing all kinds of games on my channel at the moment ive currently doing lets play of Rise of the tomb raider iam going to be playing overwatch with friends. Im also really into games zombie related so u show see alot of things like on my channel as well as survival games like ark survival ,MInecraft and Dont strave. soon i will be doing gta 5 on my channel im basically enjoy a bit of everything
go over to my channel check my videos and show support by leaving a like or even sub thank you :D

Reactions: Chris R

Chris R

New User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
my real name is Stewart and i am a PC gamer. So obviously i have gaming a channel that ive just started but im planning on doing all kinds of games on my channel at the moment ive currently doing lets play of Rise of the tomb raider iam going to be playing overwatch with friends. Im also really into games zombie related so u show see alot of things like on my channel as well as survival games like ark survival ,MInecraft and Dont strave. soon i will be doing gta 5 on my channel im basically enjoy a bit of everything
go over to my channel check my videos and show support by leaving a like or even sub thank you :D
YOO Man you wanna record overwatch for our channels?!