PlaylifeFD

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Hello everybody! My name is Playlife and i will grow up on YouTube. I make Videos since 2014 and i dont have so much subscribers. I will be big in the scene GAMING because this is my only goal. I will keep trying making Videos. My Channel is german, so don´t wonder if you don´t understand these words.
I would like you to check out my channel. i would be very happy and every support that you give me is a big SUPPORT!. You can find me instantly when you type in ,,Playlife´´. If you have problems to find me than type in ,,PlaylifeLP´´ you will find my channel instantly.

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

Even though you're German I think it'll be cool watching you and learning some of it! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everybody! My name is Playlife and i will grow up on YouTube. I make Videos since 2014 and i dont have so much subscribers. I will be big in the scene GAMING because this is my only goal. I will keep trying making Videos. My Channel is german, so don´t wonder if you don´t understand these words.
I would like you to check out my channel. i would be very happy and every support that you give me is a big SUPPORT!. You can find me instantly when you type in ,,Playlife´´. If you have problems to find me than type in ,,PlaylifeLP´´ you will find my channel instantly.
Playlife sounds like an interesting name. I hope we all grow up on youtube :p How will you get big in the gaming scene? It's okay that your videos are in German, I'm glad that you can communicate in English ^^