Service My New Design Channel!

D

Deleted member 86350

Hi, my name is Arthur and I am a sort of OK-ish designer, I wouldn't call myself a pro, it's kind of a hobby. GUESSSSS WHATT...? You most probably read the title, I made a new channel! It's called "Arthur Designs". Pretty legit name, right? And yea, I do have many names if you've already started stalking me :/ It went from "GodOfPhantoms" to "Python Gaming" to "Locked On Gaming" and now my new channel, "Arthur Designs". I mainly do speedart videos for this new channel.

Anyways, this is a link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwnmcn6jzmQi0_VLabj0HA

BUT WAIT! stay with me..... ;)

I'm a Fiverr designer, you may or may not already have heard it from PewDiePie. Funny thing, I registered for Fiverr two days before Fiverr even became famous because of Pewds. Basically, it's a website where people from all around the world can do services for each other for a fixed amount of price. On that website, I will be selling my designs for the lowest price possible, which is $5. I would make it lower but that's literally the lowest price any service can go to.

Okay, so, showcase time, here are some of my works (channel arts) I did recently, may have missed out a few:

(I uploaded speed art videos of the aqua blue channel art with my name on it and DiabolicalHam's one too. The rest of the channel arts were designed before I started my new channel)

I also make logos, desktop backgrounds and VFX such as intros, outros and other stuff like that but showcasing stuff like that would make this post a bit too long so I'm gonna end it here! If you guys are interested in my designs and maybe even wanna buy from me, you can PM me anytime.