Entertainment My Story

iProHDGaming

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys my name is Christopher I'm 16 from London I make videos because I feel happy making them and entertaining other people I come from a family of 3 and have always been a gamer I really enjoy recording Gmod game play and have came here to try and evolve my channel also I'm looking for a buddy to do videos with for instance on games like Gmod etc. I have always wanted to do a YouTube channel however struggled to gain subs I have been close to giving up multiple times until I realised consistency is what I need so I'm trying to be more active and upload better content however I will need a boost to be able to do this thank god freedom is here to help.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I'll go to london next year :D Can't wait to see what the city looks like lol

Yeah a lot of people give up... That's sad, but most of the time it's only because you don't optimize your channel and you don't talk with your subs. You will find very good advices here, and I recommend you to check the Freedom! youtube channel, they give us very good tips there too.

Do you like to talk? There's a chatbox in the right corner on the forum, it would be nice to talk with you one of these day :D

By the way, welcome here!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

enjoy your stay!