Request My videos are getting less & less views, help me !

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
So my videos before summer used to get around 200 views and now my latest video just had only 50 views and my most recent ones, are usually around 100 views. I'll link my latest video, and I would absolutely love it if you guys could give me some comments on the topic that I chose, the way I treated the topic and the whole realization & production of the video :)

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey, keep in mind summer is over and lots of viewers are just now heading back to schools and college so that could be having an affect on the amount of views we are all getting. I don't have any hard facts on that, it just seems logical to me.

I found the topic very interesting which caused me to stick around for the whole video, and I don't think having or not having a face cam would change that, the topic is what kept me in the video. I will suggest try doing the voice over separate from the game, with a script or guide to keep it a bit more focused and allow for better flow. Overall though I enjoyed it, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Astinax

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hey, keep in mind summer is over and lots of viewers are just now heading back to schools and college so that could be having an affect on the amount of views we are all getting. I don't have any hard facts on that, it just seems logical to me.

I found the topic very interesting which caused me to stick around for the whole video, and I don't think having or not having a face cam would change that, the topic is what kept me in the video. I will suggest try doing the voice over separate from the game, with a script or guide to keep it a bit more focused and allow for better flow. Overall though I enjoyed it, keep up the good work!

Right completely forgot about that! Definitely reassuring x) Thank you for watching! I'm really happy that you found it interesting enough to watch it till the end :)
I'll write down a little script next time, thanks for the opinion ^^

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Well...

Summer has clearly ended which could be a huge factor in regards to having a small amounts of views, it also could be matter of the fact in which time your video is uploaded.. Your video overall was such a enjoyment, because you were how am gonna say it - well, energized - and you weren't really ready for summer being done and school getting its start again.. So I can assure you changing your uploading time will help you a bit if not whole a lot..

You were the second YouTube personality who made me enjoy their content, like I truly admired what you were doing.. Good luck :)

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Well...

Summer has clearly ended which could be a huge factor in regards to having a small amounts of views, it also could be matter of the fact in which time your video is uploaded.. Your video overall was such a enjoyment, because you were how am gonna say it - well, energized - and you weren't really ready for summer being done and school getting its start again.. So I can assure you changing your uploading time will help you a bit if not whole a lot..

You were the second YouTube personality who made me enjoy their content, like I truly admired what you were doing.. Good luck :)
Thank you for the compliments ! It really means a lot :) and actually I haven't started school again :p
I'll look into, the best times to upload my videos, maybe that'll help, thank you ! :)

Reactions: SannuG

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Thank you for the compliments ! It really means a lot :) and actually I haven't started school again :p
I'll look into, the best times to upload my videos, maybe that'll help, thank you ! :)

I wish you the best of luck in figuring out the best and new out of summer schedule to get the best views out of your content.. I believe the best one could be around 6-7 PM (if you're on a 24 h clock then, its 18:00 or 19:00) ..

Compliments bad or good will make us a better / worse person.

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
I wish you the best of luck in figuring out the best and new out of summer schedule to get the best views out of your content.. I believe the best one could be around 6-7 PM (if you're on a 24 h clock then, its 18:00 or 19:00) ..

Compliments bad or good will make us a better / worse person.

Thank you! 6-7pm in which timezone?

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Thank you! 6-7pm in which timezone?

It really depends what timezone are you on, but I'd but it as "my own timezone" or whatever it is on YouTube schedule option... I honestly think you should try to use the scheduled uploadings more often cos then you know your video goes up in that specific date, or do which is better preferably for yourself :)

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
It really depends what timezone are you on, but I'd but it as "my own timezone" or whatever it is on YouTube schedule option... I honestly think you should try to use the scheduled uploadings more often cos then you know your video goes up in that specific date, or do which is better preferably for yourself :)

haha okay thank you ! :)