Request My views have been down: what do you think of this video ?

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hey guys!
So I used to have at least 100+ views on my videos, but this video that I uploaded a couple of days ago has been struggling to reach the same amount of views as the other ones. Of course the comments are quite positive as it is people who have "viewed" the video. So I was wondering if you guys would have some insight as to why that is. I really appreciate you stopping by to read this :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Well looking at your channel i wouldnt say its any lower than your other videos? Most of your videos range between 80 and 130 area anyway, but most of the bigger ones are weeks and months old so you would expect a larger return on those. I havnt actually watched this video but i dont think its lower than your others.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok so i watched the video and to be honest the only problem with the video was the fact that your ill so theres nothing wrong with the video or anything like that and i took a look at your channel as well and what Mshay said its pretty much on point so theres nothing wrong with your videos or your channel i think for the most part on not gaining super views is just due to people not finding your videos