Shayne Hibbard

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Shayne or known as Budahh
I was born and live in the United States New York
I am 13 years Old
I found freedom randomly because i was looking for partnerships and this one was the best one I saw :D
I joined the forms to see whats going on and to talk to new people and hopefully help some people if they d
My hobbies are:Gaming, Football, Making youtube videos, streaming on twitch, and eating ramen Noodles
My favorite food is Ramen Noodles
I started making youtube videos because I was influenced by a whole bunch of youtubers because they put a smile on my face and I hoped if I made atleast 1 person smile it would make me so happy and because I love interacting and talking to new poeple
My biggest dream is to hit 1 million subscribers and interacting with all my fans
I run a gaming channel which is very fun to me and I hope it is to the people who watch me
I upload a whole bunch of different games for example Warframe, minecraft, Rainbow 6 Seige, Call of Duty
I try to upload daily which don't happen all the time because of family problems
If you want to check me out please do so I would love new people watching my videos it lets me know people enjoy watching me and inspires me to keep on doing it
My channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9k4YtXZHqiB8eLbzMFRmzg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Shayne or known as Budahh
I was born and live in the United States New York
I am 13 years Old
I found freedom randomly because i was looking for partnerships and this one was the best one I saw :D
I joined the forms to see whats going on and to talk to new people and hopefully help some people if they d
My hobbies are:Gaming, Football, Making youtube videos, streaming on twitch, and eating ramen Noodles
My favorite food is Ramen Noodles
I started making youtube videos because I was influenced by a whole bunch of youtubers because they put a smile on my face and I hoped if I made atleast 1 person smile it would make me so happy and because I love interacting and talking to new poeple
My biggest dream is to hit 1 million subscribers and interacting with all my fans
I run a gaming channel which is very fun to me and I hope it is to the people who watch me
I upload a whole bunch of different games for example Warframe, minecraft, Rainbow 6 Seige, Call of Duty
I try to upload daily which don't happen all the time because of family problems
If you want to check me out please do so I would love new people watching my videos it lets me know people enjoy watching me and inspires me to keep on doing it
My channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9k4YtXZHqiB8eLbzMFRmzg
Ramen noodles are tasty as heck! I lived a month on just eating ramen once, I shouldn't ever do it again, but it was a tasty memorable moment ^^ It's awesome that you want to make people feel happier from your videos. If you focus on the quality, and not the numbers, I can see a bright future coming along \o/

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom community, hope you enjoy your stay. Best of luck with your channel and everything else.