Gaming My YouTube Introduction

Lethal YT

New User
Mar 20, 2016
Hello everyone I am Lethal YT I love to post gaming videos that give tips, have funny moments in them and just regular gameplay. The games I post are normally Black Ops 3, GTA 5, The Division also NHL. I have been doing YouTube for the past 3 or 4 months and I love it, it is so much fun making videos that can help people and make them laugh it is truly a great feeling. Some of my hobbies are playing video games lol but also playing sports for fun and just hanging with friends. I hope to one day get to 1000 subscribers it would be so amazing to reach that goal. I came across Freedom from a friend I have not grown yet but I am working everyday on the quality of my videos trying to make them that much better to hopefully gain some new subscribers. Well that is my introduction I hope to see some new subscribers thank you for reading have a great day.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone I am Lethal YT I love to post gaming videos that give tips, have funny moments in them and just regular gameplay. The games I post are normally Black Ops 3, GTA 5, The Division also NHL. I have been doing YouTube for the past 3 or 4 months and I love it, it is so much fun making videos that can help people and make them laugh it is truly a great feeling. Some of my hobbies are playing video games lol but also playing sports for fun and just hanging with friends. I hope to one day get to 1000 subscribers it would be so amazing to reach that goal. I came across Freedom from a friend I have not grown yet but I am working everyday on the quality of my videos trying to make them that much better to hopefully gain some new subscribers. Well that is my introduction I hope to see some new subscribers thank you for reading have a great day.
Welcome to everything you see here today Lethal, what kind of tips do you have? Those games are all popular on freedom, especially black ops 3 :p That's a nice chunk of time spent for youtube, what have you learned the most so far? 1,000 viewers is great to have, and it will take time. How do you plan on growing for the future?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to the forums !

your channel is similar to mine , I do a lot of Black ops 3 with divison now and then :0 how are you finding both games ?
you have been on youtube for a while , how is it going so far ?

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Lethal :)! Black Ops is a very fun game, there are many trolls sometimes though from what I've seen. Good luck on your goal, I'm sure you'll reach it! How did you find Freedom?

Lethal YT

New User
Mar 20, 2016
Welcome to everything you see here today Lethal, what kind of tips do you have? Those games are all popular on freedom, especially black ops 3 :p That's a nice chunk of time spent for youtube, what have you learned the most so far? 1,000 viewers is great to have, and it will take time. How do you plan on growing for the future?

To help me grow I am planning on getting a better mic to help improve the sound quality in my videos I have been working on new thumbnails to look more attractive to the eye. The tips I give are towards helping people understand what things mean and do also what things you can do to play better. I have learned to keep working on improving your content little by little to make your videos that much better to watch.

Lethal YT

New User
Mar 20, 2016
Welcome to Freedom Lethal :)! Black Ops is a very fun game, there are many trolls sometimes though from what I've seen. Good luck on your goal, I'm sure you'll reach it! How did you find Freedom?

Thank you very much and I was introduced to Freedom through a friend. I really do hope I can grow to that one day.

Reactions: konic899

Lethal YT

New User
Mar 20, 2016
Hey , Welcome to the forums !

your channel is similar to mine , I do a lot of Black ops 3 with divison now and then :0 how are you finding both games ?
you have been on youtube for a while , how is it going so far ?

The games are both really fun, YouTube is going great it is just hard to get people to watch the videos.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
To help me grow I am planning on getting a better mic to help improve the sound quality in my videos I have been working on new thumbnails to look more attractive to the eye. The tips I give are towards helping people understand what things mean and do also what things you can do to play better. I have learned to keep working on improving your content little by little to make your videos that much better to watch.
A better microphone will definitely come in handy! Thumbnails can work to an extreme degree. It's best to keep going forward with your content, because every video has room for improvement. It seems like you'll be able to steadily grow day by day ^^

Lethal YT

New User
Mar 20, 2016
A better microphone will definitely come in handy! Thumbnails can work to an extreme degree. It's best to keep going forward with your content, because every video has room for improvement. It seems like you'll be able to steadily grow day by day ^^

I really hope so been at a stand still for subs for days.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I really hope so been at a stand still for subs for days.
It can take time. Knowing the right people will steer you in the right direction. If you're able to get the most out of yourself, you'll improve steadily like I mentioned before. We're here for you Lethal, so if you have any questions, send them out way ^^

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome man ! Great to have you here and hope you enjoy it here !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It seems like you're a shooter fan. I enjoy playing shooters myself, with my main game being Black Ops 3. There's a good feeling in calling in my streaks and just mowing down the enemy team. I wish you the best, though, and hope you're able to achieve your 1000 subscriber goal!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forums buddy and good luck with your GTA 5, BO3, and The Division adventures :)

youngbuddah

New User
Mar 30, 2016

Sub to me :youngbuddah