Need 1-2 people for MOBA Podcast

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I'm looking to do a single podcast on the subject of Mobas and the growing interest they're creating, and how it's affecting new channels and sources of entertainment. Should this episode turn out well, I'd definitely consider doing more episodes that spin off the subject.

Requirements:
  • Have a good quality mic with low-background noise (or if you have live filtering like Adobe Audition)
  • A maturity level to have engaging conversation with good podcast etiquette
  • Fluent English
  • Have experience playing MOBAS (LoL, Dota, HoN, HotS etc.)
  • No subscriber requirement, but content indicative of competency and consistency
  • Good webcam would be a bonus but not a necessity
So, leave whatever details you think pertinent and a method of getting in contact with you. I'd be looking to record this in about a week.

Those who I do end up recording with will have their channel/name plugged and also linked in the description.

Cheers.

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
LuFalcony
Heya, i do have every requirement except a good webcam. been playing moba`s for 4 years now. know how moba`s were first made (defense of the ancients/Warcraft 3) and who made them and how they became so big.

I know english might stutter sometimes but not too often (I am good at engllish but its still not my motherlanguage)

Played:
LoL (Mostly)
Smite
Heroes of the storm (done a few games)
Total war Arena.

Means of contacting me:
If im online im also on Teamspeak 3. its my own server so i can guarantee a spot where we will not be bothered.
or by skype the-Falcon12

I do live in Europe with the time difference and all.