PC Need People To Record Minecraft Skywars With!

Redhead_Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
Hi! So i am here to ask some minecraft skywars players if they would like to collab!
all i ask is that you have over 60 subscribers and you have AT LEAST 720p 30fps
And a decent microphone.
Interested? message me on skype! redhead_games

Mqx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi! So i am here to ask some minecraft skywars players if they would like to collab!
all i ask is that you have over 60 subscribers and you have AT LEAST 720p 30fps
And a decent microphone.
Interested? message me on skype! redhead_games
Ill play with you if you want!

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
We just installed Minecraft and I'm pretty sure LOG will want to play. He's been on PE on tablet for awhile and just started keyboard and PC but he's shockingly good for his age. I'm mainly telling you this so I don't lose the thread or forget. Give him a week or so. Myself, I only know what I've seen about minecraft, I've played CubeLife and I get it but how would I get is on Skywars? Do I pay? Download a mod? Go mulitplayer and find a server?

p1spidy

New User
May 11, 2016
Yo! I am down to play skywars, check out my channel and see the stuff I do if you are interested! MSG me for skype :D

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
Just now trying to figure out how to get online with Minecraft. Okay, figured it out. We're going on line to try it out before we do colabs. I need some servers and time from anyone who wants to collab online. Give us a day or 2 to get the rhythym of it down.

Last edited:

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
I don't care if you have 0 subs. The biggest problem for us is that my son, who would be the one playing, can't read or write/type yet. That means he would have to have voice chat. Need it to make a video more fun anyway. Since I will be reviewing the recording and would like to post it you can't be all potty mouthed or a bully. Lastly, games can't be hours long because of editing, video length and screen-time limits. An hour, tops, for editing into something maybe smaller. Up to an hour if you guys are really entertaining. How's all that sound? I know the LOG is only 5 but he's pretty good at building. He's also a funny kid.