Tips & Tricks Need some help...

Deadfinest

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
I have recently started YT about a month ago and honestly its going alot better then I expected.

I've already hit 100 subs which I am extraction about but here's the bad thing.

Most of my videos don't get more then 10 or 20 views I don't know if that's good for a small channel like mine or still quite bad.

Need some tips on how I can make my channel more appealing and enjoyable.

My channel name is Deadfinest if you want to have a look.

I'll be eager to hear some feedback.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have recently started YT about a month ago and honestly its going alot better then I expected.

I've already hit 100 subs which I am extraction about but here's the bad thing.

Most of my videos don't get more then 10 or 20 views I don't know if that's good for a small channel like mine or still quite bad.

Need some tips on how I can make my channel more appealing and enjoyable.

My channel name is Deadfinest if you want to have a look.

I'll be eager to hear some feedback.
A lot of people have "dead subs" that only sub to you, hoping you can sub back to them. It works the same way on twitter, people try to do it to get noticed. It's great that you're still getting views though! You just need to upload consistently, to make friends to collaborate with, and edit your videos in a way that appeals to others.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
We all have it, I have dead subs but mine 45% or 50% are active subs but anytime I show mine face it starting get more views. So now on my Lets Play I started show my face more thanks for Mobizine app Update I can do it :)