Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Hello, i need someone that can make me a logo and also an intro for my youtube

My youtube is all about minecraft, factions, pvp, minigames and much more

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
can you make me one? For my minecraft? I would like it to have my minecraft skin. Just like on my photo on the left. My Profile Picture. But i want to have a different skin.[DOUBLEPOST=1490910688][/DOUBLEPOST]can you make me one like this one?

go on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrWoofless

can you make me one like that, but with my minecraft skin.

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
can you make me one? For my minecraft? I would like it to have my minecraft skin. Just like on my photo on the left. My Profile Picture. But i want to have a different skin.[DOUBLEPOST=1490910688][/DOUBLEPOST]can you make me one like this one?

go on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrWoofless

can you make me one like that, but with my minecraft skin.
I'm sorry but I don't think I would be able to do that either: I can't draw :( I would be able to do that using an in-game model but not a drawing the way that MrWoofless has it.

Thanks,
TERRA

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
kk, what about you use my minecraft skin and using cinema 4D, and then photoshop, add some blending , and a good backround with shading..

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Um god knows dude your doing the work you tell me. I have no clue how much things like this cost. If I say a certain price and its way to low I'm going to feel like a tight ass lol.

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Um god knows dude your doing the work you tell me. I have no clue how much things like this cost. If I say a certain price and its way to low I'm going to feel like a tight ass lol.
Haha, don't worry I was just asking to get your idea cus everyone has their own definition of "expensive". I usually do these kind of things for $1, but that also comes with unlimited revisions.

Thanks,
TERRA