GFX Request Need Your Opinions On My GFX

First one - try to blur and desaturate the background a bit. It is way to attention-drawing, and takes away from the main text of the banner.
Also white colors on such a colorful and detail-filled background don't quite add up.

Second one - This is just a personal opinion, but the angle of the main text feels weird. Again this is more of a preference thing. Also, the top left corner is a bit illegible, try to at least add a drop shadow effect if you don't want to change the position of the text.

Third one looks neat.

Cheers and keep it up :)

stylishvoltz

Dec 10, 2014
YouTube
First one - try to blur and desaturate the background a bit. It is way to attention-drawing, and takes away from the main text of the banner.
Also white colors on such a colorful and detail-filled background don't quite add up.

Second one - This is just a personal opinion, but the angle of the main text feels weird. Again this is more of a preference thing. Also, the top left corner is a bit illegible, try to at least add a drop shadow effect if you don't want to change the position of the text.

Third one looks neat.

Cheers and keep it up :)

thanks for the feedback , will definitely work on making the first and second one better :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453709248][/DOUBLEPOST]
what is the font that is used in the first one? I've seen that around places but never found out what it is I love it
The font is Bebas neue