JTP Games

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! I started my channel almost a month ago. I only have 4 subscribers and hardly any views. I'd like to know what I could do to improve my channel? Is my name okay? Do I have a good logo/intro/banner? Also, I know it's a lot, but if you could check out my 2 latest videos of my Black Ops 3 gameplay (because they're my best in my opinion) and let me know what I can improve on in my videos as well. I really appreciate any feedback any of you have for me and thanks in advance for checking out my channel! My channel name is JTP Games

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I said this to a person earlier today regarding COD Battlefield Black Ops/ 1st person shooters. They have been massive games very successful 100,000+ people uploading content millions of video`s and the well established guys with 100`s & 100`s of video`s X thousands There are so many hurdles to jump in this field of content that is if people can find your video`s.

Like I said to the person earlier there always seem to be a lack of informational/tutorials/tips ans tricks on these games. I`m newbie to Battlefield but always searching for tips. There is a little bit of info but not a great deal can`t all ways find what I am looking for

Intro simple but classy what I like :)
Do you have Vegas (if not can crack a free version) search YouTube for free banners Black Ops or COD banner art download edit via Vegas for a very professional look to your channel.
I did find the voice volume to be a little bit low. you can do live commentary or a voice over afterwards edit voice and quality with audacity.

With this content type what if flooded "Unique & Different" is the key take a look at your video`s ask yourself what are you doing differently to everyone else and what are you doing what others have not done and once you find this Uniqueness then you will see results views/subs etc etc.

I gave you a sub to help you along and will watch future content from you..

Hope this helps :)

JTP Games

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
I said this to a person earlier today regarding COD Battlefield Black Ops/ 1st person shooters. They have been massive games very successful 100,000+ people uploading content millions of video`s and the well established guys with 100`s & 100`s of video`s X thousands There are so many hurdles to jump in this field of content that is if people can find your video`s.

Like I said to the person earlier there always seem to be a lack of informational/tutorials/tips ans tricks on these games. I`m newbie to Battlefield but always searching for tips. There is a little bit of info but not a great deal can`t all ways find what I am looking for

Intro simple but classy what I like :)
Do you have Vegas (if not can crack a free version) search YouTube for free banners Black Ops or COD banner art download edit via Vegas for a very professional look to your channel.
I did find the voice volume to be a little bit low. you can do live commentary or a voice over afterwards edit voice and quality with audacity.

With this content type what if flooded "Unique & Different" is the key take a look at your video`s ask yourself what are you doing differently to everyone else and what are you doing what others have not done and once you find this Uniqueness then you will see results views/subs etc etc.

I gave you a sub to help you along and will watch future content from you..

Hope this helps :)

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I really appreciate it. That's a good idea to do something unique in that genre of content. I have a pretty poor imagination but hopefully I can figure something out to set my channel apart from everyone else's. Tips and tricks is a good idea as well. Again, I really appreciate your feedback and thanks for subscribing!