DurkleGaming

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys!!! My Name is Derek Nixon and i started my youtube channel a few days ago, i am 17 years old and i currentlly have three videos and i have 8 subscribers. i would love nothing more than to have my youtube channel expand as time goes by. I post call of duty videos and other FPS (first person shooter) games.

There are some funny moments and i hope you guys get a huge laugh out of it if you watch. OH and by the way the link to my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5juxrC7u-UWPogLEH58q8w I would appreciate it so much guys if you subscribe to me.

For the longest time i have wanted to start a youtube channel and i have finally got to it and i absolutely love making videos for people to enjoy.

Reactions: CarbonMeister

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
hay Derek Nixon,
you have a great channel mate i have added a sub for you mate i like your content and cant wait to see more if you have time please take a look at my YouTube story forum post and take a look at my channel its linked there hopefully you like it.
but most of all welcome to the freedom family i hope you get all you want from you life with freedom and if there is anything i can do to help you and your channel please just ask mate ok :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

DurkleGaming

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
hay Derek Nixon,
you have a great channel mate i have added a sub for you mate i like your content and cant wait to see more if you have time please take a look at my YouTube story forum post and take a look at my channel its linked there hopefully you like it.
but most of all welcome to the freedom family i hope you get all you want from you life with freedom and if there is anything i can do to help you and your channel please just ask mate ok :p
Thank you so much :D i will deffinately check out your channel right after i post this :D. i uploaded a new vid so go check it out if you want man :D