AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys my name is AgniPyro! I have been with Freedom! for about a month now and am really enjoying it here. I have ok number of subscribers and I usually make videos on games (especially Pokemon) but I am not just restricted to that! I also make movie reviews, blogs and hold shoutout contests if and when requested by my audience! That is the main goal of my channel (MoviezandMe!) to provide all types of entertainment to the auddience whatever they want, whenever they want!

So just check out my channel and lets try and maybe change my "OK number of subscribers!"

Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys my name is AgniPyro! I have been with Freedom! for about a month now and am really enjoying it here. I have ok number of subscribers and I usually make videos on games (especially Pokemon) but I am not just restricted to that! I also make movie reviews, blogs and hold shoutout contests if and when requested by my audience! That is the main goal of my channel (MoviezandMe!) to provide all types of entertainment to the auddience whatever they want, whenever they want!

So just check out my channel and lets try and maybe change my "OK number of subscribers!"
Hello there as well Agni ^^ Pokemon seems to be popular off and on recently, what got you interested in making videos for the game?

AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello there as well Agni ^^ Pokemon seems to be popular off and on recently, what got you interested in making videos for the game?
I am a game fanatic and a huge fan of youtube gamers! Back when Alpha Sapphire was released I didn't have a 3DS! But now I do and I just love constantly interacting with my friends(I consider audiences to be my friends!) ecause any game is better when you play together!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am a game fanatic and a huge fan of youtube gamers! Back when Alpha Sapphire was released I didn't have a 3DS! But now I do and I just love constantly interacting with my friends(I consider audiences to be my friends!) ecause any game is better when you play together!
I'm terrible with playing with mobile devices :eek: I had a gameboy color when I was younger though, heh.

Games are definitely better if you can play them together ^^

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Yo man! I'm a fan of pokemon even though I don't have pokemon content on my channel...loooks like you are getting a good boost on pokemon sun and moon videos...keep up the good work man! You will hit it big! xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Pokémon is something we all grew up with and never gets old, 25 years and still love to watch the series with my kids or play the games on the (3)Ds :p