Gaming New Pokemon TCG Channel!

SlimyShelIos

New User
Mar 29, 2016
Hey everybody! SlimyShellos here with my FIRST post ever on the Freedom forums. I am a teenage boy who loves Pokemon! I live in California and I am in middle school. I have just recently started a new YouTube channel called SlimyShellos. It is based off of Pokemon TCG Pack Openings and mainly anything related to Pokemon. Currently I have 29 subscribers and I am growing. I came to Freedom through the network TOYSMCN(A network powered by Freedom) I know that many of you may not be into Pokemon or may find it nerdy or childish, but it's what I love doing and I'm proud of it. So, if you like Pokemon, even just a little bit, why not check out my channel? I upload videos every other day at 12:30 PST. I hope many of you will be able to come and grow as our own community on the channel and become friends. That's really all I have to say right now other than, remember everybody to SLIME ON!!! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everybody! SlimyShellos here with my FIRST post ever on the Freedom forums. I am a teenage boy who loves Pokemon! I live in California and I am in middle school. I have just recently started a new YouTube channel called SlimyShellos. It is based off of Pokemon TCG Pack Openings and mainly anything related to Pokemon. Currently I have 29 subscribers and I am growing. I came to Freedom through the network TOYSMCN(A network powered by Freedom) I know that many of you may not be into Pokemon or may find it nerdy or childish, but it's what I love doing and I'm proud of it. So, if you like Pokemon, even just a little bit, why not check out my channel? I upload videos every other day at 12:30 PST. I hope many of you will be able to come and grow as our own community on the channel and become friends. That's really all I have to say right now other than, remember everybody to SLIME ON!!! :)
Hey there yourself Slimy! What inspired you to join the forums today? Pokemon is loved by a lot of people. It's not too childish or nerdy, people of all ages love playing with it :p I live in California too, since I've been near Woodland my entire life ^^